Terms & Conditions
1. These conditions and their contents form an agreement between the client and the Hotel and should be returned to the Hotel within 7 days of receipt together with any non-refundable deposit requested. Unconfirmed bookings are not guaranteed.
2. All bookings require a guarantee, either in the form of a valid credit or debit card, or a credit agreement with the Hotel.
3. If the booking is not guaranteed by card, and the Client is not an approved credit account customer with the Place Apartment Hotel, Manchester, full pre-payment will be required 7 days prior to your arrival. If you wish for an account to be set up, please notify your contact at the hotel.
4. The guaranteed number of guests, must be notified a minimum number of 72 hours prior to the arrival. This number will be the minimum charged.
5. Upon arrival, all rooms not guaranteed by a corporate account will be asked for a pre-authorisation, or pre-payment, depending on the method of guarantee.
6. Payment cannot be taken over the phone. If the cardholder is not present then written authorisation must be provided alongside a photocopy of the front and back of the card, allowing the use of the card for the reservation in question.
7. All guests are asked for a £50 security deposit against one bed room apartment and £100 security deposit against all other apartment types, to be held against any possible damage to the room. This is returned upon check-out, assuming there has been no damage.
8. Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing and a cancellation charge will be payable to the Hotel calculated on the following basis (please note period of notice applies whether cancelling single or multiple rooms):
Period of Cancellation Notice
Individually booked apartments – 48 hours prior
Apartments booked as a group – as per agreed T&C’s of group booking contract
All rates quoted are per room per night, are subject to availability and include VAT. Rates quoted cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion except Loyalty Club card.
10. All quotations are guaranteed for 30 days from the date of any offer, unless otherwise stated.
11. In the case of Government changes on taxation no notice need be given. Even if the booking has been confirmed in writing the Hotel is obliged to pass these on.
12. If the conditions concerning pre-payments of deposits (non-refundable), interim payments or full payments, are not upheld by the client the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking by informing the client in writing or by fax at the address indicated.
13. Should the number of guests increase, the Hotel will endeavour to accommodate for the higher number, although the Hotel cannot be held responsible for any failure to provide for the increase in numbers.
14. The client shall indemnify the Hotel for any loss or damage caused to any part of the hotel premises or to any fixtures and equipment. Where necessary repair work will be put in hand and the account rendered to the client who is responsible for payment.
15. The Hotel cannot accept liability for items lost, stolen or damaged whilst in the Hotel, Car Park or Grounds unless deposited with the Hotel Reception.
16. The Client will be responsible for the orderly and safe conduct of the guests.
17. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel any booking without liability on its part in the event of any damage or disruption to the Hotel by fire, flood, power failure, industrial action, weather conditions or any other cause beyond the control of the Hotel Management which will prevent the Hotel from fulfilling its obligation to the consumer.
18. The laws of England shall govern the agreement.
Conditions of Sale
Terms of Payment
For our guests with prearranged credit facilities, our payment terms are 30 days from the date of the invoice. Thereafter, the hotel reserves the right to charge interest at the current bank rate.
Once guest numbers are agreed, any reductions outside the period of notice may incur charges.
Cancellation by the Hotel
In the rare circumstances that the hotel may have to unfortunately cancel your booking (due to circumstances outside our control), we will endeavour to relocate or reschedule at your convenience at a comparable location or time.
Cancellation by the Customer
The following cancellation charges may apply in the event of your booking being cancelled. We would recommend, however, that you take out a cancellation insurance policy. A charge will be made for non-arrivals on the relevant date, and any accommodation cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
All cancellations made after the period of notice specified above will be subject to a charge for either the first night’s accommodation of the booking; or for bookings lasting over 5 nights, 50% of the entire cost of the stay.
Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the arrival date will be subject to the full charge of the entire reservation.
The above charges are applicable to each apartment cancelled, not the entire reservation.
Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
The prize draw is exclusively on our Facebook page. You must ‘like’ and ‘share’ the competition post to enter the prize draw. The prize is subject to availability and must be pre-booked. Some blackout dates will apply. The prize is not transferable. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Further terms and conditions may apply. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Prize: Two table’s for ten at our Fairy Tale of New York Party Nights on Saturday 28th November & Sunday the 13th December. The prize includes a cocktail on arrival and a three course dinner per person, and DJ and entertainment. The winner of the party night on Saturday 28th November will be announced on Friday 13th November. The winner of the party night on Sunday 13th December will be announced on Monday 16th November.
The competiton will close on Monday 16th November at 12pm.